|1.||Greenovation Competition||Zonal Level||1st prize|
|2.||Ultratech compitition||State level||Final Round (Top 10)|
|Many Students have won Technical and Non-Technical competition at other colleges during Tech-Fest and Cultural programs.|
Other Achievement by Civil Engineering Department
- 16 Students have published Research Papers in National and International Journal.
- 6th Rank out of 104 colleges in 8th sem result of civil Engineering branch in 2018 summer exam.
- 5th Rank out of 104 colleges in 7th sem result of civil Engineering branch in 2017 winter exam.
- Project work entitled “Traffic solutions at major intersections of Bharuch City” carried out by a group of students under the guidance of Prof. Sanket Mistry is recognized by BHARUCH URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY.
- Prof. Shonak Purohit was invited by GNFC for revising SOR of CIVIL Works for year 2019.
- SVM Trust has appointed Prof. Shonak Purohit as a Civil Engineer for carrying out Planning, Estimation & Construction of a SPORTS COMPLEX at J. P. Arts & Science College Bharuch.